I had a blast joining Dewey's read-a-thon. I had a lot of unexpected interruptions but, I got to enjoy a day of reading, with a little blogging and playing thrown in.
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 22
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I really enjoyed Unwind by Neal Shusterman today.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?I can't think of anything.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think everything is great.
- How many books did you read?2
- What were the names of the books you read?Unwind by Neal Shusterman and Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
- Which book did you enjoy most?The Blood Rites had a lot a laughs. It helped while I was tired.
- Which did you enjoy least? I Read 10 pages in to Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams. I tired and knew I wouldn't be able to considerate on the strange words and names.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?No I think they were great.
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?I intend to participate next time. I enjoy reading but I would like to visit other sights more. Maybe I'll sign up for a little cheer leading next time.
Lets see how I did with my goals
- 4 books. I only read 2
- 1100 pages. I got 721 pages read
- Visit 50 blogs during read-a-thon. I think its closer to 30. I didn't keep track.
- Read 40 minutes out of every hour. I have no idea how many minutes I read. I was side tracked by visitors. They ate up 3.5 hours. I could have been blogging or reading during that time.
Next read-a-thon I plan on being better prepared. I also plan to change the way I read and blog during the challenge.
I hope you all join in the next time.