My Favorite reading challenge has come to an end. I'm exhausted and ready to go to bed. I may check out more blogs after I have rested a bit.
End of Event Meme:
- Which hour was most daunting for you?19 and 20
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I can't think of any now.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? None
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The way cheerleading is organized is awesome. Makes it easy to cheer.
- How many books did you read? Finished 1 and started another
- What were the names of the books you read? Abrham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and Have a Little Faith
- Which book did you enjoy most? If I wasn't so tired when I started Have a Little Faith. I would choose that one but, I didn't get very far. Otherwise I didn't have a real great book this time
- Which did you enjoy least? My back is killing me from sitting at the computer to long
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? All I know is I am exhausted after cheering.
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will participate again. I don't know that I will cheer again. I spent so much time at my computer my back hurts. It made me appreciate them so much more. Maybe I'll cheer 1 read-a-thon a year. Next time I think I will take the role of reader and only hop on the computer every once in a while.
- Read 500 hundred pages. I read a total of 405 pages. I was close
- Visit all the blogs I'm assigned to at least once. I would like to do it twice but, I my team was assigned 75 blogs. I want to get some reading done to. I visited all 75. A couple of them twice.
- Read 12 out of the 24 hours. I have no idea how many hours I read.