- Read 500 hundred pages. I'm starting out small this time. I signed up to Cheer! I'm excited.
- Visit all the blogs I'm assigned to at least once. I would like to do it twice but, I my team was assigned 75 blogs. I want to get some reading done to.
- Read 12 out of the 24 hours.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm reading from Eastern Oregon.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I would like to finish my daughters book National Geographic Tales of the Weird by David Braun
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? It is so early 5:01am now(it started), nothing sounds good.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I have a hard time with this question every time. I think when I'm tired and first waking it up I just don't know what to say. I work part time. I love to read and play board games. I'm married and have four kids. I'm anxious to start reading. I'm easy going and have a lot of patience.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I have participated before and I signed up to cheer this year. I can't wait to get started.
Hour 4: 8:17am
Reading: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith. I started reading Tales of the Weird to many big words for so early in the morning.
Pages Read: 67
Where: Living room couch and my bed
Food: Fruit loops, 1/4 apple, mini kitkat, and a handful of peach rings.
Feeling: Tired and frustrated. I am having trouble posting pictures.
Blogs visited: 8
Hour 8: 12:03pm
Reading: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith.
Pages Read: 56
Total Read: 123
Where: Mostly the bed
Food: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk.
Feeling: Sleepy and anxious to keep reading.
Total Blogs: 22
Hour 12: 4:27pm
1. What are you reading right now? I'm reading Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
2. How many books have you read so far?I'm still working on the First
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I have no idea what I will be reading after this.
4. Have you had many interruptions? Some how my house has become kid central. There are now 8 kids running around my house. How did you deal with those? I'm just starting to get annoyed
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? No surprises so far. I have cheered for bloggers without understanding a word on the page.
Pages Read: 94
Total Read: 217
Where: Bath and Bed
Food: Pizza and a Skor bar
Feeling: Pretty good with a slight head ache. The kids are loud.
Hour 17: 9:16pm
Reading: Just finished Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Total Pages: 343
Where: Couch and Bed
Food: Bananas, Tomatoes. Now I know why I'm so hungry
Blogs Visited: 7 I think it's more.
Total Blogs: 44
Hour 23: 3:17am
Reading: Have a little faith by Mitch Albom. I picked it because it doesn't have a lot of pages and the chapters are small
Books Finished: 1
Total Pages: 405
Where: My bed
Food: guacamole, chips, and pizza
Feeling: Determined to see the end of this read-a-thon. I want my bed badly.
Blogs Visited: I lost track
Total Blogs: Around 68.
If you want to know more about this Read-a-Thon and maybe participate click HERE.