Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dewey Time

 I haven't published anything on here since the last Dewey 24hr Read-a-thon. I have been working a lot lately, running kids to practices and games, and other day to day stuff. I haven't even read a new book in over a month.

Anyway it's that time of year and my favorite challenge is coming up and I am getting ready to sign up.


For those who don't know. 

What is Dewey’s 24-Hour Read-a-thon? For 24 hours, we read books, post to our blogs, Twitters, Tumblrs, Goodreads and MORE about our reading, eating, and visit other readers’ homes online. We also participate in mini-challenges throughout the day. This wonderful Read-a-thon happens twice a year, in April and in October. 

The fun starts again on October 18, 2014.


If you would like to participate or find out more. Click on Dewey.

No comments:

Post a Comment