My favorite reading challenge has come to and end. I have really enjoyed the reading and the challenges. I didn't visit very many sights but, I plan on it once I get some sleep.
My goals and how I did
- Stay up 24 hours. I did it. I wasn't sure I would when I woke up at 5am so tired
- Finish 3 books. I finished 2 and listed to another
- Visit 50 blogs: I think I got to 30. I hope to visit more in a few days
- Try to read 30 minutes out of every hour. I think I did. I just don't pay any attention time after hour 10
End of Event Meme:
- Which hour was most daunting for you? 21 I didn't know if would be able to last the full 24 hours
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I did a few YA book this Challenge. I like that there fast to read and I can move on to my next selection.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I think a Calender would be good.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I can't think of anything right now.
- How many books did you read? I finished reading 2 and about 4 hours on a audio book
- What were the names of the books you read? Being Nikki and Runaway by Meg Cabot. I am listening to Toys by James Patterson
- Which book did you enjoy most? Runaway
- Which did you enjoy least? I would have to say Toys because, I'm not going to be able to finish it
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will be participating in the next one. It's also a strong possibility I will be signing up to be a Cheerleader.