I found this RAT on Novel Challenge. It is a wonderful website dedicated to nothing but Challenges and Read-a-Thons. I have a feeling this year is going to be one Read-a-thon after another.
This one is pretty simple, read what you can from January 26 until February 1st. If you would like to join in click the picture above.
I have been reading a lot lately and I have some pretty big goals for this Read-a-Thon. I want to read one book each day for a total of seven.
Day 1-I've been a little busy and didn't accomplish as much as I wanted.
- 34 Pages The Darkest Side of Saturn by Tony
- 30 Minutes Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- 90 Pages School's Out-Forever by James Patterson
- 188 Pages School's Out Forever by James Patterson
- 15 Pages of Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
- 390 Pages of Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson. I'm Finished
- 70 Pages of The Final Warning by James Patterson
- Absolutely no reading done.
I had high hopes for this Read-a-Thon. I started out super excited and ready to accomplish a lot. My goal was 7 books. I was sure I would meet it. The books I chose were easy reads and I only worked two days this week.
However, life got in the way. I had basketball games to attend. Homework and housework to help with and do. I took my daughters to hair appointments and shopping. I also threw a birthday party.
The last day however was the worst. I forgot to bring a book to the football party we were attending. I accidentally grabbed one I had finished and I ended up watching the football game. I did enjoy it. After the game all the kids went outside to play. My daughter bumped heads with her cousin and broke her nose. I spent the rest of my read-a-thon in the emergency room with out a book.
Total Pages Read-919
I didn't reach my goal but, I think I did alright with everything going on. How did you do? I hope you had fun and I will see you at the next Read-a-Thon.