Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Reading List

I'm in the process of planning what I will be reading for Dewey's Read-a-Thon. I generally have 15-20 books on hand from the library.  Books I really want to read or books I am using to complete the Seasonal Reading Challenge that I am now apart of. I have downloaded some books to my nook and my children have picked a few out. I don't have any right now that I'm dying to read.  I think it will depend how I feel on Saturday morning to see how I will start off. I am having a super busy week. I hope it doesn't affect my ability to stay up the whole time.

Here are a few I have right now.


 Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)Summer Knight (The Dresden Files, #4) Montana Sky Wringer

 Again here's the link 24hourreadathon.com. I hope I see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment