Saturday, April 27, 2013

Half way though the Dewey readathon

Missing You (1-800-Where-R-You, #5)Hour 13  I am in the process of finishing this book. It has had my emotions rising and falling. I am on page 225.  I am in a hurry to get back to it.  bye
Challenge

Hour 14 I finished reading missing you. I thought I would take a little time look around on other blogs. I am enjoying this readathon and already wish the next one wasn't so far away. I haven't decided what I will read next. I'm debating between two books.  One is short and I think I will enjoy it.  The other is long and I have no idea if I will like it.  Anyway I hope everyone is having fun.

Challenge  Quote from a book. I found this one on the web and really liked it. I'm sure I read the book but a long time ago.

"Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." A.A. Milne, Winne the Pooh


Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) Hour 15  I'm on page 58.  I thought I would start a longer book and save the shorter book, I want to read, for later.  I don't know if I like it yet will see after then next few hours.  Hope everyone is still having fun.

Hour16  I'm on page 97. I think the book is drawn out and kind of boring.

Challenge Turn the page.
I turned the page to 32 of Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and this is what I got.

"I would rather read than __catch my breath__ any day!"




7 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying your books! Keep up the great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how we just wanna blog about our experiences, but at the same time wanna get back to our epically amazing books. I have the same problem with so many things. I spent an hour on blogging and hit my head for it. Of course, it did count as a nap.

    Have you taken a nap yet? For me, it's nearing 9 PM and I'm so proud of myself and everyone else!

    Stay strong; eyes open!

    - Cheerleader Nova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't napped yet. I don't think I will. I'm afraid I won't get back up. It is only 6:20 here. I'm sure in about 3 hours I wish I would have taken a nap.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you are enjoying your book. Post when you can, but focus on the reading of good books as well. Happy Reading!

    --Janel #TeamTiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like you're doing really well! Good luck for the final stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote from Milne! Happy read-a-thon day and keep up the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!! Oh my, the quote is just perfect <3 <3 I love it! :) :) And OMG you've read 4 books in total?! WOAH! :) That's a great achievement! :) :) Hope you had a great time! And yeah - the camera bit? Totally sucks if you don't know you require one :/ I used my phone most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete