It's almost time for Dewey to start. I'm a little tired. It's a little before 5am here. I can't seem to put coherent sentences together.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from Eastern Oregon, USA.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don't know. I will most likely start with Hunted by Kevin Hearne. I'm about ten pages into it and thought I would finish it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I have come down with a cold. Nothing sounds good this morning.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm married and have four children. I have to work 3 hours today. It is the only time I will not be participating. I will be taking along a audio book. I might be able to listen to it a little on my short commute.
5) If you participated in the
last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is
your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I might see what's happening on twitter. I have never participated in that way.
Reading: The Runnning Man by Richard Bachman aka Stephen King
Pages Read: 46
Food: Oats and More Cereal
Thoughts: I wasn't planning on reading this book but, I couldn't turn the light on in my bedroom. My husband was still sleeping. So I chose a book I had on my kindle. Liking it so far. It's better than I was expected.
Reading: The Running Man by Richard Bachman
Pages Read: 54
Thoughts: I have to be at work in 15 minutes. I need to start getting ready.
Reading: The Running Man
Pages Read: 57
Total Pages Read: 157
Food: Funyuns, gummy bugs, 1 chicken strip, and a granola bar.
Thoughts: I had to work so I haven't read as much as I would have liked. I would like to finish this book by hour 12.
1. What are you reading right now? The Running Man by Richard Buchman
2. How many books have you read so far? Almost done with 1. I had to work
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I think I will read Envy by Gregg Olson
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, I had to work. I wasn't happy but, I forgot to take the day off.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing has surprised me yet. However, we are only half way through
Finished-Running Man by Richard Bachman
Total Pages Read-241
Food-A Mountain Dew and a TV Dinner. They both tasted awful. My cold has changed my taste buds.
Thoughts- I can't wait to start my next book.
Reading: Envy By Gregg Olsen
Pages Read: 92
Total Pages: 333
Food: Chocolate bar with almonds
Thoughts: I don't know if I like this book yet.
Total Pages Read-107
My cold is making me quit. It is a little after midnight here and I just can't keep my eyes open even long enough type out the few words I want to say. If my grammar is atrocious I'm sorry. This is my 5th Dewey and this will be the first time I didn't stay up the whole time. I cheered but, not as much as I would have liked.
Have fun and enjoy all you have to read.