Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's Over

Well my favorite Read-A-Thon has come to an end. I'm a little sad. I don't feel like I got to participate as much as I would have liked. I came down with a cold and it made me tired. I ended up going to sleep and missing the last 4 hours. I usually stay up the whole time. I hate missing anything.

End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?The last 4 I just couldn't stay awake and ended up going to bed.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Maybe try a Manga if you haven't tried one. They are fun and easy to read
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I think this year went really well. I think better than the last few.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I don't know. It just went well.
  5. How many books did you read? 1 and part of another
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Running Man by Richard Bachman aka Stephen King and Envy by Gregg Olsen
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Running Man
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Envy
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I was a Cheerleader and I think it went really well.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will be participating again in October and Cheering as well.

I hope everyone had fun and I hope to see you again in October

No comments:

Post a Comment