Tuesday, December 3, 2013

W...W...W...Wednesday #5

WWW Wednesdays are a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading To play along answer 3 questions.

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finished reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

 What I'm Currently Reading
91474 
  • Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher. I have been addicted to this series, since I watched it on TV.

I Finished Reading
  • Mail Order Millie by Katie Crabapple. I found this Ebook late at night. It was okay.
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I loved it. 
 I plan on reading next
  • Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Klempas
  • Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
It was a slow week of reading. I was really busy and watched a lot of movies. I also know, I have been planning on reading Breaking Point for a while now. We will see what I actually read. 

Have a good week reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment