Friday, December 20, 2013

End of Year Read-a-thon Update #2




 
Since December 9th I have been participating in the End of the Year Reading Cram. I was so excited to get started I was reading a lot up until the challenge. The challenge started and life happened. I have been super busy. I have read a little bit and participated in a few challenges.
927979
Here's my progress
 Dec 17-22: I have been super busy
Pages Read: 420
Books Read: Small Favor by Jim Butcher
Total Pages to Date:1270 pages
Total Books Read: 3 


I was super excited about this challenge before it started. I just didn't realize I would be so busy. I didn't read as much as I would have like but, I did enjoy what I did read and the challenges I was able to participate in. I hope to enjoy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment