Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon Day 2


"You're The One That I Want"

Today for the read-a-thon we are asked to share our must have summer reads. My summer reads consist of books I plan on reading for a challenge I am apart of (The Seasonal reading Challenge) on GoodReads.com. We read books that fulfill certain tasks. I try to choose books that are already in my tbr list but, occasionally have to read something I normally wouldn't pick up. Here are a few I  picked up from the library. 
 Kabul Beauty School: An American Woman Goes Behind the Veil  Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)  Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) 
 What I read yesterday

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1217914519l/3989461.jpgI read The Sound of Rain by Anita Stansfield. The book was 288 pages and I started Alien Taste by Wen Spencer. I read about 10 pages. So a total of 298 pages. I did pretty good considering I worked yesterday morning.

Challenge 2: Cover Re-Do

Alien Taste (Ukiah Oregon, #1)
Original
My Cover
     I really hated the original cover. It reminded me of something from the eighties, even though it was written in 2001. Here's the cover I came up with using Microsoft PowerPoint. 

I just got home from work and I hope to be able to start reading soon. I don't know that I will get much read though. I hope you all are enjoying your books.

No comments:

Post a Comment