Saturday, October 21, 2017

Opening Meme October 21

Eastern Oregon
I live in Eastern Oregon, in a small farming community. My house is located next to a mint field. When they cut it smells amazing. 

I am looking forward to reading the Giver series by Lois Lowry. I didn't read it in school like all my friends and family. It has been on my TBR for a very long time. I read the first book a few days ago and plan to read the rest this RAT(as much as I can anyways). 

I am looking forward to eating sushi. I have to go to town part way through and my husband was going to take me out to eat. 

I work in a small grocery store. It helps me get out of the house and interact with others. I'm married and have 4 children. I have tried talking them into participating. They all think I am crazy.

I have been participating since April 2013. The last few have been plagued with interruptions. I thought I had taken care of it for this one. I was going to be able to stick to the house and ignore everything and everyone. I just found out on Thursday, I will have to leave and take care of some stuff in town. I already plan on getting a hotel room out of town for two nights next time. I don't really think that is possible, but it really would be nice and I am going to look into it. I don't think I will be doing anything different. I will read as much as possible and participate in as many mini challenges as I feel up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment