Saturday, October 21, 2017

Goals and Updates

My Goals for the Dewey 24 Hour Read a Thon. 


  1. Read 600 pages
  2. Participate in half of the mini Challenges
  3. Stay awake 22 of the 24 hours
  4. Visit 50 sites
5:54 am- The RAT has been going for almost an hour. It starts at 5 am for my part of the country. It is a little early, but I think it makes it easier to stay awake. I still have not read. I have been working on my posts, yawning, and thinking about my book recommendation for the last 10 years.

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

Mid-Event Survey:
13592927I am currently reading Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry. It has been slow going, I am not done yet. I have had a lot of distractions. I am looking forward to finishing it and starting the next in the series, Messenger.  I had to take my husband to town and help pick out a suit. I enjoyed spending the time with him. I am surprised at how little I have read.

8:01pm-Hour 16 just started. I just finished Gathering Blue. I went to town, went shopping, and had sushi before returning home. I have participated in most challenges, but I haven't visited that many sites. I drank half a 20oz bottle of Mtn Dew. I don't drink caffeine, so I hope I can sleep when the time comes.

How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment