- Where am I? I am in Eastern Oregon, not to be confused with the west. We have a lot less trees and rain. Although we do have a lot of wind.
- What am I looking forward to reading? I have had a hectic month, well year. I am just looking forward to getting to sit down and read. Although, I am looking forward to rereading Dragonquest by Anne McCaffrey.
- What do I look forward to eating? It is so early in the morning, nothing sounds good.
- Tell a little about myself. I like to read. I would like to decorate my home like a library that just happens to have a home in it. I am sick of unpacking and I hate to clean.
- Have I participated before and what will I do different? I have participated before. I have been doing this for a few years. It is to early to say exactly when. I plan on just laying back and participating when I feel like it. I don't have any defined goals, which is different. I will tell you I do miss the way we signed up before and could see everyone participating. I liked to visit the other blogs before the event.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
April 2017 Readathon Opening Meme
Well the readathon has officially started. Here are a few of the opening questions.