Saturday, April 29, 2017

2017 April Dewey Challenges

Hour 22
Draw a scene from your book
I am currently reading Caught in the Act by Gayle Roper
As you can tell drawing is not my specialty

Hour 13
Picture with book and furry friend

Hour 9
Photo challenge-Snack and book. I am listening to a book so it will be a screen shot from my phone. The chips I grabbed a handful while walking past the table to clean.
Carry Me Down by M.J. Hyland


Hour 7
Book your Face(I booked my daughters

Challenge for Hour 6
Show the weather and a book that matches.

Challenge for Hour 4
Write a meet up between your current reads main character and your last
Current Read-Carry Me Down by M.J. Hyland
Last Read-Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews

It is a hot day as Kate starts walking back to her home. When in the distance she sees what she thinks is a tall skinny man. As she approaches with her sword drawn, she notices it is not a man, but a tall boy with a confused look on his face. He shakes his head and finally sees Kate. His eyes go big and roll into his head. He faints and falls to the grown and Kate is forced to help him.

Challenge for Hour 3
My Beautiful Drawing
The Fault in Our Stars
Draw a book cover from memory. I tried to think of one that would be fairly easy. I thought of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Obviously I forgot somethings. I also really hated the cover and refused to read it because the cover was ugly. Yes, I judge a book by it's cover. I did eventually read it and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment