Wednesday, November 13, 2013

W...W...W...Wednesdays #2

http://shouldbereading.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/www_wednesdays4.png
WWW Wednesdays are a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading To play along you answer 3 questions.

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finished reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
386187  305407 7772456
What I'm currently Reading
  • Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt.  I started really reading this last night
  • After the Funeral by Edwin Murphy and The Home and The World by Radindranath Tagore.  I'm still trying to finish these books. My goal is to finish After the Funeral this week.
8113940   13545075 
 45169 8665876 
What I recently finished Reading
  • Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
  • UnWholly by Neal Shusterman
  • Step on a Crack by James Patterson
  • Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
 What do I think I will read Next
 10960383  9413044 6217722  
Last week I mentioned it's a toss up what I planned to read. I have a lot of books I want to read and I don't always read the one I think I will. Out of the three books I thought I would read last week, I read one. We will see though. I have 5 books I'm waiting on from the library. If they arrive I don't know if I will read any of these.

Don't forget to play along

3 comments:

  1. You sound like me. I declare my intention re: what I'll read next then the wind blows in a different direction. I read "Midnight..." and liked it a lot. Will be interested in thoughts on "A Grown-p..."

    http://doesanyonecarewhatiwrite.blogspot.com/2013/11/www-wednesday-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. I don't know of any of these titles.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks! I've heard good things about The Witches of East End.

    ReplyDelete