Wednesday, November 20, 2013

W...W...W... Wednesday #3

WWW Wednesdays are a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading To play along answer 3 questions.

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finished reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

 What I'm Currently Reading
10960383  7772456  

  • A Grown-up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson. I just started this book. I don't know what to think yet.
  • The Home and The World by Radindranath Tagore. I don't know if this one counts. I haven't picked it up in a while but, I am determined to finish it this week. It's not very good but, I'm half done.
I Finished Reading
 386187  305407  

9413044  6217722  
  • Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt.  I had trouble starting this book. I did enjoy it, once I made up my mind to finish it. I did not like the language though.
  • After the Funeral by Edwin Murphy. I liked the book. However, it was a little wordy and dry.
  • Everneath by Brody Ashton. I loved this book. I can't wait to read the next one.
  • Winds of Hope by Anita Stansfield. I loved this book. It was the best of the trilogy. I hated finishing it.
I plan on reading next
9464733  15818107 
13188615  13423346  
I am a part of a group on GoodReads called the The Seasonal Reading Challenge. This Is Basically How it works...
Each season (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) a new challenge with a series of reading related tasks such as Reading a book written by a Goodreads Author or Reading a book and watching the film will be posted. Tasks are based on suggestions from members of the group and my own personal ideas. Each task is assigned a point level and then it's up to you to decide which tasks you'll attempt (or if you want to try to finish them all) and then find the books that fit.

 The Fall Season is ending at the end of this month. I have 9 books I want to finish. This would give me 200 more points. This is one of the reasons my books are all so different. Sometimes I read books that I really want to read. Sometimes I read books I would never have read in the first place but, end up loving.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment