My favorite reada-a-thon is here and I'm bummed I won't be able to spend as much time as I would like. I love it because, people all over the world get to gether to read, play games, and enjoy each others company.
I didn't have much time to put this post togther. So, I am going to get started.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Easter Oregon. It is dryer here and we have less trees.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I really don't have one I am dying to read right now. It could be because, I am tired. It is 5am here.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Ceviche. It has become a got to for me for this read-a-thon.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I just bought a house. I am in the middle of renevating it. The house I'm in still is a disaster. There are boxes everywhere. I love to read that is why I am participating even though I really should have skipped this time. However, I haven't missed one since I first started in 2013. I have 4 kids, 3 dogs, 1 husband, 1 cat, 1 rabbit, 1 snake, and 1 turtle. I hope everyone is having fun.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I will not be spening my sole time reading and cheering people on today. Unfortunatly I will be working on my new house, packing the old and cleaning. I hate cleaning. One of these days I will hire a maid to come in once or twice a week.