Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey Mid-Event Survey

It is half way done and here are a few question on how it is going.
    Carry Me Down
  1. What am I reading right now? I am listening to Carry Me Down by M.J. Hyland. I thought I would be done by now, but I have had unexpected distractions and I may have fallen asleep in the beginning.
  2. How many books have I read? I have listened to about 2 hours of the above book and I read 5 pages of another.
  3. What book am I looking forward to? I am just looking forward to sitting down and reading. I am tired of listening to a book. However, I am getting some much needed cleaning done in my house.
  4. Have I had any interruptions? Yes, I have had to run my husband and kids places. I had unexpected visitors and I have handled it really well. I am using today as a day to relax and that is what I have done. Well I have cleaned, but it is being done very slowly.
  5. What has surprised me so far? I have really loved all of the challenges and I love the emphases on donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment