Friday, December 6, 2013

Holiday Readathon Challenge: Starting Line and Updates


whoru_dec_readathon_2013
I will be participating in the Holiday #Readathon Challenge. The Challenge is being put on by WhoRuBlog. The Challenge goes from December 6-8th. As part of the readathon, we’re being challenged to donate to a charity for our reading.


I will be donating books to my local library.


  • 1 used book for every 50 pages
  • 1 new book for every book finished
My Goals
  • Finish 3 books
I'm Reading


114162  13188615  7260188


Updates
  • 12/6 I have finished reading Secrets of a Summer Night(375 pages). It was really good and I laughed my head off.
  • I now owe 7 of my used books and 1 new book to my local library.
Challenge End
  •  I finished 3 books for a total of 1165 pages.
  • I owe the library 23 used books and 3 brand new ones.
I had fun participating in this challenge and hope to do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment