Monday, October 28, 2013

TBR Pile 2014 Challenge


 

 
 
I'm Signing Up
 
 This challenge is for those of us who love books. We love them so much. We have hundred of books we would like to get around to reading but, never seem to make time for. It's time to tackle our TBR pile. If your interested in joining just click the link above.

My Goal 
50+ Books ( Married with Children)

I will slowly be working on a group of books I plan on reading for thechallenge.

A few books I'm thinking about 

3678952 
This was a Christmas gift from my mother in law. It is the 14th book in the series. I don't like reading out of sequence. If I read this it will add 14 books to my TBR pile.
 
7933292 
 
This book is a gift I received from my husband and children. I want to read it I just haven't made the time. 
 
 
 
 A Few Others

12924275  81524  21337

No comments:

Post a Comment