Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-Thon Day 5

"Whole Lotta Shakin goin on"

Today’s Participation discussion is…  How many books have you read so far? Have you gotten off track? What are your plans for the rest of the read-a-thon?

These are my goals from my first post

My Summer Lovin' Goals

  1.  Finish 1 book a day
  2. Participate in as much as I can   
  3. Find new blogs to follow

I am completely off track. I didn't realize how busy my week would be when I signed up. I finished 1 book on the first day and I'm almost done with my second. I would have to read 5 more to catch up on my first goal. I am participating as much as possible and I am enjoying the other blogs. I think I have spent most my free time looking at blogs then reading. I plan on trying to finish two more books before the end. I hope everyone else is getting more reading done.


No comments:

Post a Comment